Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Pampered and Foiled!

After a somewhat enjoyable day Thursday, I sat down late last night to do some more searching on the 1940 census. Only our internet was down. It also meant I could not post my blog - mainly because it had not yet been written. By the time it came back up, I was in no mood to search anymore, so I read instead.  Hubby was wiped out by his busy day, which started with a walk, a doctor's appointment at 8 am, shopping with me, walking more while I went for a pedicure, dinner, then more walking for hubby (he tries to get in 5 miles every day).

My non-therapy days include me doing my therapy on my own twice a day. Since yesterday also included a pedicure, I think I had the better day. 

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment