Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Has Your Brain Been Fried:

It has been a really weird summer here. It has been hot, rainy, cool, rainy, hot ... no wonder my brain feels like it has been fried. Barometric pressure is one of my migraine triggers, so, yes, I've had my share of the nasty headaches this summer.

Hubby and I are slowly getting some things accomplished, one of which was a remodel on our pantry. I hate wire shelving and now we don't have that anymore. It is so much more organized now.

We are still negotiating with each other for our fall vacation. We've not planned anything yet. If we do get around to it, I think I might have to work on to-do lists.



Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. maggie.danhakl@healthline.comJuly 31, 2014 at 11:33 AM

    Hi Anne,

    Hope this finds you well. Healthline just released an interactive guide on migraine triggers. The page details 14 common triggers for migraines and how you can manage them. You can check out the guide here: http://www.healthline.com/health/migraine/triggers

    This is very valuable, med-reviewed information that helps a sufferer lessen migraine severity and frequency. I thought this would be a great tool for your site, and I am writing to ask if you would include it as a resource on your page: http://geneanotes.blogspot.com/2014/07/has-your-brain-been-fried.html

    Please let me know if this would be possible. I’m happy to answer any other questions as well.

    Warm regards,
    Maggie Danhakl • Assistant Marketing Manager
    Healthline • The Power of Intelligent Health
    660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
    www.healthline.com | @Healthline | @HealthlineCorp

    About Us: corp.healthline.com

    ReplyDelete