Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, June 8, 2015

This Land is Your Land, This Land is MY Land!

I promise I am not attaching a sound file of me singing. There are laws about that!

DH and I drove out to the lot that we put an offer on while on vacation. Because we got a call from the survey company. We looked at the stakes and the neighbor on one side is certainly encroaching. What an issue.

In the car on the way to the surveyors, I busied myself picking off chiggers. Ugh. The weeds are about a foot taller than they were in early May. The surveyor commented on the field guys on what they put up with. It gave me a new respect for all surveyors, especially my surveyor ancestors. The photo below is my ancestor Alexander Oliphant, surveyor among other things.



Copyright 2010-2015, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment