Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Busy Spring Time

It's been a few weeks since I last blogged. It was a very busy month of May. Husband and I moved some stuff around in the yard and relocated our garden. I like the new location. It gets 6 hours of sunlight followed by some shade. If the darn critters would stay out of my raised beds that would be good. They decimated my cantaloupe plants.

When shopping for some plants, I picked up a large pot single-handed. Big mistake number one. Big mistake number two? Not wrapping it. Here I am about two weeks later, with a wrist brace. It makes typing less painful but also gets in the way.

I've attended a few webinars on the Legacy Family Tree Webinar site recently. Very informative. While waiting for the webinar to start on Wednesday, I discovered Indiana death certificates. Oh yeah! Found a Percival I didn't know about on Ancestry.com! Very cool.

Copyright 2010-2016, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment