Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Humid Brain

Whew! It was HOT & HUMID over the weekend. So much so, that I couldn't even think about dragging myself into my office to do anything. Yesterday afternoon, however, I received an email from the Missouri Archives Volunteer coordinator that announced that there were some stray 1962 death certificates waiting to be transcribed. I had a few minutes so I did some. Then I thought, 1962? We did those over a year ago. Maybe somewhere along the line someone will find the missing 1963 death certificate for Mary Louise Campbell Webb. According to Find-a-Grave she died in 1963. Maybe, maybe not. I'll keep an eye out in the meantime!

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment