Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Too Many Issues

I am trying to be a good do-bee and scan some Polish Church records so that I can include them on my disk I am sending to a fellow researcher and a second cousin to DH. Instead I am dealing with the idiosyncrasies of PhotoShop Elements. I don't want or need PhotoShop Organizer to organize my stuff. I can do that much better. Especially since the naming conventions leave a lot to be desired in Organizer. And neither do I want Organizer to catalog everything. I scanned and organized a lot of things before I switched to PhotoShop Elements, which came with my latest laptop. Instead of getting a pile-o-paper scanned and edited, I got two records done.

That's it for tonight.

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment