Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Freaked Out Friday: Lap Desk Revisited.

OMG. I love the new lap desk, but maybe a lap desk isn't the right choice when you have bad knees. It tends to make both of them go to sleep. And then there is the velcro factor. The boot on my right leg extends almost to my knee and sometimes I catch the bottom of the lap desk on the velcro. And the sound of velcro attracts Mouse the cat. She already thinks my boot is just another scratch post! As it was, yesterday, I just couldn't muster up enough interest to do any research. Too bad, since I had most of the day to myself, with Mouse the cat only spending half the day on my lap!

Tomorrow is another day.

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment: