Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Ready, Set, All Stop!

Just when I think I've got everything organized for a new project and I'm all set to go, reality sets in. In this instance, the weather here in mid-Tennessee. Freezing weather gave way to milder weather which in turn turned into rain then snow. Then cold. Then thaw, then snow, then thaw. This led to massive sinus problems on my end. So much so that I sat the last few days with blinds drawn and begging hubby to turn off lights. My sinuses are very light sensitive and bright lights lead to intense fits of sneezing.

Finally, on day four, I'm able to spend a little time (still with blinds drawn) with lights on and in front of the computer.

This project is one several years in the making. I was gifted with a large photo collage frame with openings for 21 photos. The photos in there? The ones that came in it. When people ask who those people are, I just laugh. Now, I am just inspired to print the photos and put them in. I'll let you know how it comes out!

Copyright 2010-2016, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment