Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Big Thanks

Thomas MacEntee is a wizard. Of that I am convinced. He manages to find or arrange great deals on genealogical type things. Yesterday, he passed on some great deals on DNA testing and a free kindle or pdf copy of his Genealogy Do-Over Workbook through Amazon. Hubs and I actually took advantage of the 23andMe $49 special to test with them. With his weird results, I am wondering what results 23andMe will show.

In regards to the book, I figure I will read it. I am not ready to start over, but there are some holes, I would love to fill in, some brick walls I would like to knock over and questions I would love answered, and anything that helps is a bonus!

Copyright 2010-2017, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment