Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The New Copy Holder - Part Two

I've had a little time to use the new copy holder and I found out two things.

  1.  It's awesome. It hold paper in landscape and portrait positions and I think It would hold legal size in landscape position if both arms were extended.

  2. It does come up from the desk, but it isn't easy and then restocks really nice. Nano suction indeed.

I give it an A. In the past with my old copy holder that attached to the laptop, you couldn't close your laptop with it attached. It bent out of shape and then eventually broke. I taped it. This will hold a few sheets of paper at a time. 

On Amazon it is Note Tower desktop pro.

Copyright 2010-2020, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. It looks very cool! I boycott Amazon, so will try sourcing it elsewhere...Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete