Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Life Has Been Interestingly Busy

I think I need to clean my office. I have been trying to locate some stuff for copying, I know I got it out, bought a thumb drive to store the copies on and send off and would like to get that done. I just can't find it.

Yesterday, DH asked if I was planning on sending out Christmas cards. I had hoped to get a nice photo of the critters in their Holiday Bows, together if possible, but the dog is photo resistant. Oh, and it would be nice to get a holiday letter together to send with the cards. Argghh! Oh and there is cleaning to do, some furniture to move around before a tree can be erected and decorated. And hopefully the indoor fence we bought to put around the tree will keep the dog away from it. It would be a bonus if it kept the cat away too!

So, now I will return to the hunt for thumb drive. Hope you researchers out there are having more fun than I am.


Copyright 2010-2017, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment