Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thriller Thursday - Accidental Death of Antoine Hall

I was not raised on a farm. Or a ranch. My family are not shepherds. So excuse me if I try to imagine the death of Antoine Hall who died from being struck by a sheep.

He was the son of William Hall and Sarah Estes, and was born May 21, 1846 in Clinton county, Missouri. He died October 20, 1928 at the age of 82.

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

4 comments:

  1. Depending on what breed, they can weigh 150 to 450 pounds. Wonder if it knocked him down and ran over him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an 82 year old man, so it is possible he couldn't get up afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch...I would love to see the obituary or notice in the newspaper detailing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked, not available to me with my resources.

    ReplyDelete