Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Waiting is NOT My Strong Point

Yes, I am impatient. I'm sure family members reading this are saying "No crap*." But honestly, months ago I reported a missing image on Ancestry. Actually 6 months ago and let's change that to missing images. March 10th, after reporting these messages for something like the third time, I finally got a response from them. You can see they jumped right on it. Really, Ancestry, you call this customer service?

Click to enlarge



*Actually THAT is not what they would say. But close enough.




Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

3 comments:

  1. Exactly why I don't feel comfortable paying for these sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when that happens.

    I've reported to them when the census transcription data, and the linked image don't match.

    One from when I first got my Ancestry account 4 years ago.

    And they still don't match.

    Dee at Shakin' the Family Tree

    ReplyDelete