Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family Search Where Are You?

Family Search, according to their site has had a few states fully indexed shortly after July 6th, which is the last time they updated their searchable 1940 Census indexed. I know with all the missing people on Ancestry.com that I am going to need to cross search on Family Search. Since my level of attention varies on any given day, on Ancestry, I hope FS gets those states up soon!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. We're here!
    I heard just yesterday that FamilySearch and the other community partners should be publishing 6 more state indexes this week. Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure what held up the data for these past few weeks, but you will see more data very soon. Thank you for your great posts!
    FamilySearch Indexing - KG

    ReplyDelete