Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, July 27, 2012

What to Blog About

Since I haven't been actually transcribing anything lately, such as census, obits, etc., I am finding it difficult to find blog subjects.  Yeah, right, me with nothing to talk about. Since I keep getting error messages about trying to publish or save this post (I'm only typing it - WTH) this will probably be pretty short! 

Since my knee surgery, DH and I have been talking about vacation (October?) and where we can go. With my mobility a bit limited, it is difficult to even contemplate going anywhere, especially by car.

Will there be any genealogy involved - again not sure. Maybe a brief trip to Lexington in September if I am up to it?

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

1 comment:

  1. Here are some blog ideas:

    http://wetree.blogspot.com/2009/01/jump-start-your-genealogy-blog-52-ideas.html

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete