Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Did I Dent It?

Yesterday, I worked most of the day on the pile on my desk. The pile that is almost 4 inches high. I deleted much by transcribing, entering, linking, etc. Oh, but that wasn't enough, I also added to the pile. This probably explains why it never really disappears. I know there is stuff in there that will get filed, discarded, or looked at and evaluated, but it is intimidating.  You can see that it towers over my mouse.


Today, I have a Webinar to attend for Legacy. I'm hoping it will make it a little easier to use. The more I use it, the more bugs I've found. Well, to me they are bugs. Hoping it gets a little easier to use.
Or more second nature. Time will tell.
Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment