Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Of Exhaustion and Legacy 8

I've not had either the desire or the energy to tackle Legacy 8 the last couple days. Older Daughter  got moved today - by movers - not by us. I understand the stairs at her apartment were really icy. The last thing we did last night was move her kitties - Tonks and Luna - to the new place. The plan was to lock them up in Sara's new office during the move. DH was in a panic this morning when the cats were "missing." Actually, they were hiding. Luna wound herself around the pedestal of the swivel rocker and Tonks was found hiding in the bathroom cabinet. DH got Luna in the office and Tonks was lured out by her grammy, and put in the office. Unfortunately, she can open the door! I found a scarf to tie around that doorknob and attached it to the hall closet door knob. We were all set for movers to bring stuff in.

Later, when I had a chance to look at Legacy 8 and try to figure out why I didn't have the system tab at top, I discovered it had the same function as the Big L I had on the upper left. Changing the style gave me the system tab back. Whew. That was weird.

However, tonight, I am going to put my feet up and relax with my own cat, Mouse, on my lap!

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment