Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Too-Too Thursday - Those Pesky Resolutions

Finally, it is time to record for all posterity, my 2014 New Year's Resolution(s)! Are you ready?

First and foremost, I need to clear off the piles on my desk. There is one on here that has been a year in the making. Mostly it has been added to and may include the Legacy Family Tree 8.0 book. And my to-do lists from Fort Wayne, Lexington, Kentucky and Lexington Cemetery. Pretty much those are up to date (I hope) but I may need to go over them. And I've probably added a quarter-inch to the pile over the last week.

Second, become familiar with Legacy 8.0. I used RootsMagic since it's release almost 11 years ago. Before that I used Family Origins. But RM is sadly lacking App-wise, so I made the move to Legacy and Families, the Android version of the app. 

I am not going to reiterate ongoing projects. It's sufficient to say that there are other ongoing projects and I am working on them.

So that's it. Hope you are making headway on your own resolutions!

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment