Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday Ankle Update

I hate when you're told the awful burning sensation you're feeling in your injured appendage is normal. As I was told today, the "break" is healing nicely, but the sprains of all the other stuff needs time and rehab. So the boot is here to stay for another 3-4 weeks.

The good thing, I was able to get up and down the stairs today relatively easy. Which is good, since Friday I start physical therapy for my poor little ankle. Well, not so little since I am still experiencing the awful burning sensation and it is still pretty swollen.

I still can't sit for any length of time in a normal feet on the floor position, but am assure that keeping my foot elevated is good for the swelling anyway. It will be really nice for the weather to warm a bit so I can get some fresh air again. I never did deal with cabin fever well!

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment