Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Where Are They?

Last year, I found some information on a line of my mother's that came to the US that I didn't know about. This was maybe a month or so after I discovered another one with a similar spelling. The more recently found one involves the descendants of her paternal great-grandfather's sister. I have the names of this sister's children and the spouse and children of one of her daughters.

Too bad the only information I can really find involves their deaths. I found a death record abstract for him and their monument in the cemetery in Iowa where they are buried. I can't find them on the census. Only him in 1915 state census. It really makes me wonder how badly their last name was butchered by the census takers. 

Copyright 2010-2017, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment