Another seemingly endless project are the marriage records that I have collected recently. Well, at least over the last year. They really got out of control recently and I am now studiously and painstakingly editing the images - I really hate that black border - and then entering the information, sourcing it, an linking the images.
So I started with 600 marriage records - about 150 of those I think I found during the great census project. I've found probably another 10 since starting the marriage record project. And a few more census too! Oy! I am down to 377 images left. Probably about 1/3 of them need editing still.
Maybe by the time I finish this project and the birth record project the 1940 will be indexed and I can start all over again!
Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes