Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Too-Too Thursday - Too Tired of Marriage Records

Another project is winding down. In fact, I hope that by the time you read tomorrow's blog the Great Marriage Record Project will be complete! For the past 48 hours I've spent getting the rest of the marriage records cropped, edited and printed and ready for adding the data, sourcing it and linking the image. I have lots of other projects to work on - some birth records, census, cemetery records and headstone photos, draft registrations and indexing, so it's not like this is really busy work, just stuff that needs to get done. In between times, I like to hole up in the storeroom and work on scrapbooking, card making and other paper-crafting stuff! Some times the crafting wins out!

I'm not sure what the total count will be of images linked in this marriage project but do know that I will have linked 1408 images since January first. Not too shabby.

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment