Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, September 21, 2012

That Felt Really Good!

I haven't done much research in the past few months, other than searching the 1940 census. Therefore, it felt really good the past couple of days to really get into "research mode" and poke a hole in one of my brick walls.

I hope you all are following along on my Thriller Thursday - Herbert Percival theme. If you want to catch up, simply google Herbert D. Percival or Herbert Davidson Percival + Gene Notes and you will probably find everything I have ever written about him. Or you can start here. Herbert's story, at least the part I think I know of it will unfold in upcoming weeks.

Am I a tease or what?

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment