Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Freaked Out Friday - Why Aren't They There?

Every so often, when researching or searching for a blog post topic, I come across missing documentation. Such was the case in Wednesday's "Wedding Wednesday" post. I have family information that Ray and Mary Zimmeth were married from another family member, but when I searched for a marriage record, was stymied by the lapse in information. Sigh. I'd also like to find a death record for a distant Percival relative in California. My last information was that he was living in Nevada county, but I can't find a record for him either since there are no online records for Nevada county before 1940. Sigh. Then there is the mysterious Dr. Herbert Davidson Percival who may have gone to Hawaii! I keep looking!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment