Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Plan Ahead

Hubby and I have a trip in the works, and now I figure it is time for me to start working on my to-do lists. Let's see, there is an Allen County Public Library to-do list, a Lexington Public Library to-do list, and a Lexington Cemetery list. I am reasonably certain two of those lists will be used, not sure about the Cemetery.

Scheduling meet-ups for the first part of the trip and the middle of the trip. Still have to firm up some other meet-ups. This is the first long driving trip since my knee surgery in 2012, so not sure how long days of driving will go. All we can do is plan.

In the meantime, I am looking at software for my genealogy, revising my thinking about Legacy Family Tree. There are still some things I do not like about it, so might be using RootsMagic still. I don't know how that will work.

Now if I can only get some other plans to work out in a timely manner.


Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment