Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Freaked Out Friday - Storms

I've been up since 5:30 a.m. thanks to thunderstorms, tornado watches and warnings rolling through the area. I'm not sure what woke me up, the thunder or Miss Mouse trying to get to me through a closed door. Fortunately, we made it through without any damag and no flooding.

I hate getting up that early when it isn't necessary. I have no appointments and no therapy scheduled, so the natural thing to do is sleep in. Oh well. Miss Mouse, who usually hangs out on my lap in the morning is still a little agitated and curious. She doesn't know whether to hide or look outside and see what is going on.  Maybe I will sneak into my office and do a little work.

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment