Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Too-Too Thursday - Free at Last!

I am finally starting to feel like my old self sans boot.  Wednesday I probably overdid it, but I enjoyed Webinar Wednesday for Legacy Family Tree which was "7 Habits of Frugal Genealogists" by Thomas MacEntee.  Learned some great stuff and thoroughly enjoyed it.  This was followed by some shopping, dinner with older daughter and what I thought would be some time in the hot tub. Alas, lightning chased us out after five minutes.

Therapy was harder today, and so I am really tired.  Just a few things to take care of tomorrow and then I am promising myself some time in my office. It's time to take care of those piles.

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment