Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, April 14, 2014

One Thing Leads to Another-The Domino Effect

My cousin and his wife went to Minster, Ohio back when it was really cold, just a couple weeks ago. They took pictures of the headstone they found of his grandfather's but couldn't locate his grandmother's. And the flat stones that said 'Mother' and 'Father' the parents of the grandparents were missing. They were there when I visited in the 1990's sometime. I have pictures of them.

My intent when cousin's wife sent me a photo of the headstone cousin took and a plot locator guide, was to scan them and link them. Unfortunately, that didn't get done before my multifunction gave up the ghost on Saturday.

However, with the new printer/scanner/copier installed, that task has been dealt with and now stands completed!

Copyright 2010-2014, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment