Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Another Iron in the Fire

Recently I got involved in yet another project. After all the cookbooks for the girls were done, I have to do something in between transcribing letters.

The new project? Helping to index the 48,995 death certificates from 1960 in Missouri. It's actually going pretty well. The project started yesterday and the word was today that we were a quarter through the project. The Missouri State Archives Death Certificate project is very dear to my heart. I've literally been able to find hundreds of death certificates for my Percivals, Bowmans, Chinns, Kirtleys, Davidsons, Maitlands, Oliphants and Webbs and related families. It's really nice to give some time to doing this.


Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment