Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thriller Thursday - Accidental Death of Philip Carlisle Chinn?

This following death was ruled accidental. When a 28 year-old falls from a window according to one report, or from a third floor to a second floor according to the death certificate, you have to wonder if it truly was accidental. When I went scrabbling for an obituary, I found this article from the Cleveland Plain Dealer and then at least one readable page from FBI case files. You be the judge. Accidental or not?


FBI Case file

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a $200 scammer got what was coming to him, there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could hardly read through this due to my jealously of you being able to cross reference the FBI case files! I hardly never get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really the only one I've ever found.

    ReplyDelete