Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are? Kim Cattrall.

I am still mulling over the Kim Cattrall episode of Who Do You Think You Are? and wondering if the producers of the show had to contact Kim's cousins in Australia before they could air the show? And does England really allow people to look at birth registers for people who were born as recently as 1959? I found that a bit shocking.

Overall, I have to rate this even higher than my new cousin Tim McGraw's episode. Isn't that what we all want to do, is solve the mystery and find something shocking? Those of us from fairly normal whole families take for granted what we have, of that there is no doubt. I just can't get my mind around the idea that bigamy is more acceptable than divorce though.

Food for thought.

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment