Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Too Much Fun!

What a day yesterday was! I started off behind, because I let myself get sucked into going to the Missouri Digital Heritage Death Certificates site and took a look at the 1961 death certificates. Bad move. Then I made an even worse move and opened up GenSmarts and told that program to tell me which death certificates I should look for in Missouri. OMG! As a result I only did 1 census for the whole day. Yep. I am behind.

Then DH and I did the lunch and grocery shopping thing. So that put me behind just a little more. And then in the afternoon I hit the storeroom craft room and work on a little project for a bit.

After dinner, I got a call from one of my Zimmeth-changed-their-name-to-Simmet relatives. That was fun. I found out he found me because of Find-A-Grave. Woo Hoo.

Census count: 182. Death certificates for Missouri: 13.

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment