Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Herbert Percival - The Story Continues And Monday Moanin'

Make sure you catch this week's Thriller Thursday as it brings you up to date with what I know about my dad's great grand uncle, Herbert Davidson Percival. He has been the family's mystery man for generations after he disappeared from California circa 1894. Not that I've stopped looking for him, since I don't have any sort of death record for him ...

This past weekend was a busy one here. We had great weather, cooling into the low 70's during the day which made working on the backyard landscaping much easier. Not that I did much, except help layout the stones in one area near the spa, planted some flowers and situated my knockout rose bush tree. It just made spa time last night more appreciated.

I finish up with physical therapy this week and plan on getting going on some of the 1500 census that I found this spring.

And, as always on the first of the month, I back up my databases, images, etc. Busy day today!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment