Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Moanin'

Holy Cow! It's Monday and April 1st all in the same day. Can't say I am sad to see soggy March go away.

We had a nice Easter Sunday, getting on the road at 10:30 a.m. for lunch at Younger Daughter's boyfriend's cousin's house. It was two hours away. They were all very nice. The food delicious and cousin's mother made the most wonderful eggs.

 Aren't they adorable? They were good too! I felt like a terrible person eating Karen's hard work, but they were great!

Obviously, nothing of a genealogical nature got done. I spent Saturday making sure we would have something for dinner when we got home. I hadn't made stuffed cabbage in a while, but this year swore I would find all the ingredients.

I did discover that some of the boy's relatives didn't like left overs. I happen to think that is the best thing about the holidays.

Now my mind is whirling with activities for today such as grocery shopping, haircut and whatever else my DH can think up. Hope I am rested up!


Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment