Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - High Praise, Indeed!

A couple weeks ago, I blogged about sharing information with someone who wasn't interested in my sources. I still get a WTH! feeling when I think about it.

Yesterday, a fellow with whom I've been in contact about my Kibler/Zimmeth line contacted me because he had visited 14 Holy Helpers Cemetery in Gardenville, New York. He felt he didn't have ENOUGH  evidence to link Michael Kibler, Jr. to his parents. I did have the evidence and was more than happy to email the evidence to him. I'm glad he wasn't willing to just take my word on it. And he was appreciative and that's all the thanks and kudos I need.

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome and I love the work that you do. I really appreciate you having the blog and sharing this much.
    -bill

    ReplyDelete