Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Terrific Tuesday Leads to ...

We have STELLAR weather today, meaning it is clear and warm. I don't know how long the clear weather will hold, but DH and I have a project that keeps getting postponed due to weather. Last year when the cement pump invaded our yard, leaving us with two concrete pads and a sidewalk, part of our "patio" got dug up. We weren't sure what we were going to do with it, so we opted to do nothing until this year. Well, Winter was cold, Spring has been unusually wet (flooding on the Cumberland River west of us) and we've rarely been left with more than one or two days of dry weather. So today, we are headed into the yard to take care of this. I also have some laundry to do and some spa maintenance which was put off due to last weeks torrential rains.

Maybe if I still have energy later I will look into some family research. Or deal with the pile on my desk that won't go away.

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment