Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It's Summer Here!

Yesterday kicked off the start to summer fun here. DH and I did some shopping for our deck, grilled chops for dinner with Older Daughter and simply enjoyed the day.

Today's email brought a comment on an old post (2011) that I want to follow up on, regarding DH's family. I find stuff like that exciting!

Not surprisingly, none of the piles on my desk were dealt with. But they haven't grown, either, so eventually I will take care of them.

Our cat, Mouse, loves to help her mommy with her data entry - well, she tries to stop me from typing! Or send things flying when she jumps up on or down from my desk. If that isn't motivation for dealing with this stuff, I don't know what is!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment