Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Oh!

This post is late, I know. The weather here has been so good for getting outdoor work done, that DH and I have been concentrating on getting everything up to speed. Last year's concrete led to this year's paving stone project. Pictures when I get my body up to speed. I developed tennis elbow from working on leveling those stones. Both knees are screaming at me and my back, well, just say it's tired.

The pile on my desk is growing and Mouse the Cat is enjoying rearranging things on my desk. I don't like her filing system. It usually involves paper on the floor. Or she tries to figure out where the light is coming from that is reflecting on my file cabinet. Now if I could just get her to file stuff for me!

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment