Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Too-Too Thursday - Too Nice, Too Tired

It has been SO nice here lately, that I can't tear myself away from the outdoor chores and outdoor living. My to-do list is growing by leaps and bounds. I have a niggling feeling that it will just keep growing in that manner if the summer progresses the way it started.

I got a phone call yesterday from Genealogy Bank. They are getting more aggressive in their marketing techniques for their books and other services. If anyone who reads this avails themselves of their sister site, Newslibrary.com, let me know what you think of it. But really, I wish they wouldn't call and when I tell them I'm not interested, I wish they would say good bye and hang up.




Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment