Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, May 6, 2013

They AREN'T There

Is anyone else having issues searching the Michigan Death Certificates 1921-1952 on FamilySearch.org? Mostly I am having issues with 1939. Personally, I think the indexing on this project is way below standards for the LDS. My grandmother, Luetta or Louetta Meyer Zimmeth was indexed as Lenetta. I did find a hefty chunk of the ones I searched for, however.  So, some time when I get these entered into my database, I will go back and search again for the MIAs.

Sunday involved a trip to Nashville for a birthday party for a six year old. It was a surprise. Younger daughter made the cake, which was modeled on something from the Skylanders Giants game. The frosting on it was a grayish purple and turquoise. I had a tiny taste of it from hubby's piece and it was good.

It was a smaller group than Easter, and only a handful of kids, one of them 2 and one 8 or 9 months. Adorable. All of them.

This is by the rainiest year that I can remember. Saturday we had over 2 inches of rain and I don't know what today's total will be. More forecast for tomorrow. Can we say deluge?

I think I dug up enough stuff to keep me busy for a while, as if I didn't have enough to do.

Copyright 2010-2013, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment