Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Prepping for Another Trip

A couple nights ago, DH and I made travel arrangements for our next trip. Unlike the research trip to Lexington, this trip is geared towards meeting up with family and friends back in our Michigan birthplace. We do have a couple nights planned, however, in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I sure hope it is cooler there than it was in Lexington, even though we are going in July. Not for me, because I'll be in the stacks at the Allen County Public Library, but for DH, who enjoys walking the downtown streets, searching for restaurants, historic sites and museums.

With this trip in mind, I looked at my ACPL to-do list to see if there was anything I needed to add, subtract or enhance.

On our visit last year, I concentrated on books. This year, I am concentrating on films. I need another peak at the Vermont Vital records

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment