Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Now That's Service! Find A Grave Photo Request: Success!

I love getting emails that say: Find A Grave Photo Request: Success! But to receive not one, but two within 10 minutes of putting in the request, now that is absolutely wonderful.

I was looking for a Sympathy Saturday subject and the name Simmet came up. I have some in Michigan, although their name should really be Zimmeth as they are connected to my Zimmeth line here in Michigan, New York and Roeschwoog, Alsace, France. The FAG memorials are for Leslie Simmet and his wife, Mary D. Huyck Simmet. Their memorials can be found here and here. Many thanks to Gene Gierland, Find-A-Grave volunteer.

But, as things worked out, I found a different subject for Sympathy Saturday. Check back tomorrow to find out who!

Copyright 2011, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment