Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Census Project -Getting There!

Last Monday's post I stated I had 347 census records left for input and linking. Today I have 240 left. I did far more than 107 - averaging at least 2 per day of additional records added to the queue. But the important thing is that it's getting done. I've set a new deadline of February 29th to be finished with those darn things. After all, it's not like I don't have birth records and marriages to input too! And obituaries. And World War I and II draft registrations. And I think I've picked up a few death certificates too. Just in time for the 1961 Missouri Death records to be released! I worked on that project a bit this year and it was finished in just a few days.

So many records, so little time!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment