I don't know what it is about census images, but they seem to multiply in my files overnight. I've been studiously working on these since the first of the year and it seems as if I am not making as much headway as I think I should. The problem, I think, is that I find someone for whom I've missed a year or was unable to find (see yesterday's Too-Too post) and then inspiration hits and I find the missing census. Sometimes. Sometimes no matter what I do or what great ideas I have they just can't be found. Then I just move on. It must be working because I've got that down to 389 census images left in the queue!
Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes