Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Time Flies ..

I can't believe that the first week of the New Year has zipped by this fast. Seems like just yesterday, I was writing a post for 2011!

I have been working on getting some scrapbook pages done and dealing with at least a very small portion of older daughter's photos along with photos from my niece's wedding last November. Dealing with all the photos has been part of my new year's resolution for a couple of years now. At least I am making progress, albeit slowly.

The other resolution I have is to deal with all the census that I've saved hopefully before the 1940 census is released. No, I haven't started them, but I have wrapped up all the obits and newspaper articles I culled from the library in Lexington, Kentucky. And I finished the death certificates I had saved. I plan on working through the marriages I've saved also while working on the census. They sort of keep my mind straight on which family I am in need of info for.

In the meantime, nose to the grindstone and all that!

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment