Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Anticipation - Is Keeping Me Waiting

Okay, now I am anxious to get started on the next project, transcribing letters written to my uncle John S. Percival during World War II. As I've said before, I've taken a sneak peek at them and now that I have other things cleared up I'll be starting the tedious process of scanning, naming, and transcribing them. There aren't as many as my grandfather wrote to my future grandmother, but enough to keep me busy for a while. No doubt some of them will have to be laid flat for a while before scanning begins. Fortunately, they aren't as dusty/musty smelling as the older letters and hopefully won't trigger allergy attacks.

I'll start them as soon as I recover from the Scrapbooking Luau!

Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment