Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sympathy Saturday - Eliza Parker Todd

Unfortunately, I think these funeral cards were scanned at a low resolution. Still, they are still somewhat readable.

The cards from Duffs Funeral Notice collection all relate to people in my database. Eliza (Parker) Todd was my 1st cousin, 5 times removed. Her husband Robert Todd was my second cousin, 5 times removed and their children - including daughter Mary Ann Todd Lincoln were my second cousins, 4 times removed (through the Parker line.) This line is from Lexington, Kentucky and is one of the most confusing I have ever worked on. Actually working on any of my Parkers, Todds, and Bowman's is confusing but very rewarding.

July 6th 1825 funeral notice for Mary Todd Lincoln's mother.


Copyright 2010, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment