Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday, Monday!

To make myself feel good, I sat down and looked at what I did in November genealogically. At least what I added to the database. I only added one person, but I added 14 sources and 109 multimedia items. Not shabby. Those 109 multimedia items are census, obituaries, marriages, and family pictures.

Now, since November is the start of the holiday season and I finished off making my Christmas cards (60 - I counted) decorated my tree and house, shopped, etc. I don't feel like I did nothing.

Of course, I still have all those cards to address and send off and Christmas lights to put up on the front of the house when older daughter is done working on cleaning our gutters.

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment