Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Please - No New Databases!

I am so far behind, when I check FamilySearch.com, Ancestry.com, or Genealogybank.com for updates, I secretly hope they don't put anything up that I will feel compelled to search then and there. I always feel like that around the holidays, because there is always so much to be done. Just when I think I have everything under control, something else comes up that I feel obligated to work on, clear out, etc., when I really know that I can't handle one more thing.

I've been having really weird dreams at night lately, too. I am ready for them to stop. If my dearly departed would just leave me messages in my weird dreams, that might not be so bad ...

Copyright 2010-2012, ACK for Gene Notes

No comments:

Post a Comment