Gene Notes

Some random and some not-so-random thoughts on family history.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Does Half a Resolution Count?

Sometimes you can kill two birds with one stone. For example, on Sunday I sat down with hubby and we went through photos I had already scanned and linked to my genealogy program, searching for photos to put on an SD card for the digital photo frame I gave him for Christmas. He thought he was going to have to browse through over 12000 images. Hello? I am much more organized than that! He really enjoyed browsing through the pictures. I can't tell you how glad that makes me because we have two boxes and five bins of photos to go through. Those are just ours. There are also two bins of photos from his parents. I think this unseasonably cold January weather (our normal high is 46 and it is 26) is great for sifting through all those old photos. If I can get those bins out of our storage room that will free up so much space for me to organize that room better. Sounds like one of those win-win situations!

No comments:

Post a Comment